Imagine a beautiful girl being texted this, what would you thiink?

"first of all, one thing I've never thought of you as is a slut. And I respect you being direct. so I'll do the same and tell you honestly, as far as you and I go, you would probably only ever be the other woman."

said hypothetical female is still a virgin, and said exboyfriend texting is in a relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• He is being honest and trying to make it sound nice. Basically what he is saying is that as far as sex goes you are okay, but to be tied to you - not going to happen.

He is only in the relationship for the sex and lack of being tied down to you.

Kick his ass to the curb, get a man that wants to be your one and only!

• If she is a hypothetical virgin then she could not be a slut. IF that is a hypothetical ex-b/f then he is saying that he does not want her back, for what ever the reason was that he left.

What Guys Said 4

• a narcissist or a guy with serious issues regarding women.-HEAD FOR THE HILLS!

• Aw that's sweet.

• He's telling that girl that she's not relationship material, or at least not for him. He obviously is way more into the other girl.

• i think that guy is telling her straight up what he's thinking.

What Girls Said 1

• ...Least he's being honest.Just because his honest opinion isn't what said beautiful woman was hoping for. You can't hate the man for being honest.