How should I reject this guy?

It's basically just a sexting relationship and I seriously need to get away from it. I've told him multiple times and he always convinces me to come back.

Should I just tell him again that I need to end it? Just stop responding?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him you've developed wrist tendonitis and have to stop spending much time on the machine!

What Guys Said 3

• The issue is more you then him. If he wants you back and you keep going then it's your fault. You need to make a decision and stick with it. BTW if this is only sexting then it's not a relationship anyway. I'd look for something real and start being happy.

• Girl up and avoid and ignore him.

• You need to tell him directly what's on your mind, and this time be strong on your position.

What Girls Said 2

• If you respect him you can tell him its over and then do not text back after.

If he's someone you could careless about then just keep ignoring him. Eventually he will stop messaging you.

• just delete his number honey. I've been in this situation before and that's what you have to do

• Without saying anything first?

• if this guy is anything like the guy that I dealt with who wanted to sext, he will just manipulate and make the girl feel bad if she stands up and tells him "no." Maybe you're right deepblue. Maybe she should tell him that she doesn't want to do this anymore. Then if he manipulates.. She should delete his number and say nothing. I just can't stand the selfishness of some guys. The boundary busting makes me angreh >.<