Boyfriend is starting to answer shortly in text?

I've been with my boyfriend about a month. We had sex together on Thursday and we talked all weekend nonstop then on Sunday he stops replying at all so today I text if something is up

He responded "nah, works been busy sorry" nothing else no more explanation or asking how I am. Then I said I was worried he was blanking me, but only slightly because I don't think he's like that.

And he responded with "I'm not"

So I said "good :)"

Then no more convo from him.

Am I right in thinking all he wanted was the sex now he's done or should I give him the benefit of the doubt, believe it's just his job and wait until the weekend to even try to talk to him again?

Most Helpful Girl

• No offense, I'm really not trying to be rude but you might want to make a guy wait longer than a month. My guy said him and his friends wouldn't seriously date a girl if they gave it up sooner than 4-6 months. Girls that don't make a guy wait a bit are usually seen as too easy for relationship material, sorry...I'm not saying your easy, I'm just saying most guys want to chase a girl if she isn't just a fling.

What Guys Said 1

• I think he's just getting tired of texting.

What Girls Said 1

• It's kind of up to you. Listen to your heart. I'd say give him till the weekend and try to text or call. If he still isn't really replying or doesn't reply at all forget about him.

Good luck whatever you decide to do :)