Have you given up on dating?

have yo give up on dating?

I have, no luck or success and its a waste of time and just makes me feel bad

• Yes sir
  • No sir

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't given up, I'm just not dedicating myself to it after the last 10. I need a break from American women..Specifically U.S citizens, not Canadians as I haven't dated any of them.Although American women are probably the most emotionally insane/neurotic girls alive on this planet.. I hear nothing good usually about them. Hell, I even hear many advocating men to date foreigners Lol. Idk, I'd still date an American woman, but after the last 10 nut cases, I'm going to be cautious. Never know with all these fake people everywhere trying to fit in and be accepted publicly. I wouldn't give up so easily though. Just have to keep knocking on doors *not literally speaking* until you get a 'yes', and watch for red flags. Anyways I'm going to stick to the booze for now.

What Girls Said 4

• Yep. Well at least for now, there's just way too much effort required and hasn't been enough reward. Taking the next few months to focus on me and making sure I'm happy before I attempt making others happy. I've been "on a break" from dating for a few months, and it's actually pretty fantastic. (Aside from the occasional lonely feeling). But those are easily fixed.

• bwhahahhahaha, WHAT EFFORT? WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME you ASKEDa guy out?!

• Awe hon, do you have a hard time asking girls out? Haha, but no, when it comes to actually dating without a doubt girls put in just as much if not more effort trying to be a good girlfriend. I said I was giving up on dating not hanging out.

• I'm still happy in my relationship, but even if I wasn't, I'd still be out there having a hell of a good time. And yes, I do have it easy. I know what I want, I know what I like, and when I feel I have nothing to lose, I feel awesome. That's why I'm so keen on making the first move.

• No but I'm not considering it right now.

• No, my dating life hasn't even begun, why give up now?

Even though I do not have much luck in that department I see it as the glass half full rather than empty situation.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, it is all about the $$ and job anymore, no one is real nor do they want to date someone for who they are versus what they have.

• No, I haven't given up... Been pretty successful in most cases

• Nope. Can't give up on something you've not even started.

• Woman have dating easy so yeah I gave up after being rejected by them a couple of times.

• About the time I start to believe the right girl doesn't exist...I meet a great one. They are far and few in between, and at 30 its getting harder and harder to locate good matches.

• I'm taking a break from it. All the flaky girls and girls with bad personalities are making me very jaded towards women. I rather take a breather than just get mad or depressed. Perhaps I'll get back in the game later, but my career, family and friends matter more at this point in my life than trying to find a girl worth my time.