Girls, list these physical traits of a man in order?

Height

Eyes

Shoulders

I'm curious as to what the majority will answer Also, please leave an explanation as well. Also feel free to say if you're more attracted to another feature like hair or hands or whatever. But no confidence / personality stuff :)

0|0
23|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Shoulders if they're within my ideal height for guys and height if not. Was that cheating?

Eyes

--

Strong back / back muscles / good posture (still not as important if he has muscle [overall], as long as he isn't obviously bent over)

Broad shoulders

Shoulder muscles, arm muscles

Pecs

Thigh muscles (bonus)

Butt (bonus)

Height goes somewhere above ^

If I like a guy I'd probably look at his hands and yes I'd be attracted if he didn't have long nails, dirty nails, or bitten nails (maybe he could pass with bitten nails?).

Hmm face goes somewhere around here, not as important but if he looks good, he looks good and I'd definitely be checking him out (his face...).

Whatever - shins, feet, abs, hair (it can definitely up the attraction but meh, refer to my comment about the face).

Dislike - long eyelashes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• Girls, list these physical traits of a man in order?

Face

Height

Shoulders

Eyes

Also, please leave an explanation as well

Face determines whether I find a guy attractive or not

Height is the most important physical thing to me

Shoulders indicate body type which is the second most important physical thing

Eyes are irrelevant to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Height -- I'm 5'11" so I need a guy who is taller than me. When I find them, they tend to get an automatic 10 points right off the bat.

Shoulders -- I have a thing for shoulders. I like them broad.

Eyes -- As long as he has two of them then whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes, Height, Shoulders.

That's the order I tend to notice them, so I guess that's why I prefer them in that order. Eyes are on the top of my list (along with smile and hair) because when people say the eyes are the window to the soul, I truly believe it. You can tell so much about a person just by looking into their eyes. As for height: I prefer my men taller than me, but I don't mind if he's a couple inches shorter, either, since I'm already on the tall side for a woman (5'10"). Shoulders: I just put them last because you listed them, and I don't really care for them. :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Shoulders - don't like scrawny looking guys so shoulder muscles or at the very least broad shoulders are a must

Height - don't like guys that are much too taller than me and although I have yet to meet a guy smaller than my height, I am sure I wouldn't find that attractive

Eyes - don't really care for eyes, not as if I'd be checking his pupils

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes - I like pretty eyes...

Height - It generally helps with attractiveness

Shoulders -Don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not picky at all, as log as they aren't overweight . I prefer blondes but I like brunettes to. I prefer shorter guys even though I'm almost 6foot. But I like guys that keep themselves in good shape. But I basicly just like guys for their personality. Personality captures heh heart

1|0
    0|0
  • They are all important :/ but I'll say shoulders, height, then eyes. (Tbh I really can't chose between the three).

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes

Height

Shoulders

I do want to add though, I like it when guys have a broader build, but it's not a must. Also I like facial hair :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Height

Shoulders

Eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy with nice back muscles, that's really attractive to me.

I like a guy with blue or green eyes

His hair long enough I can run my fingers through it

A nice smile

He needs to be tall.. 6ft+ would be ideal :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes

Height

Shoulder

0|0
    0|0
    • What is more important of the 3? Or is it in order already?

Would you rather have a 5"8 guy with perfect eyes or a 6"1 with average?

=)!

• Out of those three.

Eyes - I like a guy to have nice eyes.

Height - He has to be at least taller than me. 5'5" and above.

Shoulders - I don't pay much attention to them.

I think hands and a define jawline are pretty important as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height

Shoulders

Eyes

If he's up close eyes then shoulders.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height...at least 6'

Shoulders...cuz for a girl, I'm slightly broad shouldered. Like a swimmer.

Eyes...ling eyelashes on a guy is sexy.

I also have a serious thing for hands and backs...so those gotta be up to par or its a no go

:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Height, shoulders, eyes...hard to choose because each aren't that important...

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes1st

Height 2nd

Shoulders3rd

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes height shoulder

0|0
    0|0
  • height

Skin tone

eyes

I like tall males

i like my man to be dark skin

i like his eyes to be big and brownish... my eyes are kind of greenish so I don't males with those colored eyes

0|0
    0|0
    • Why so picky?

• your question specifies "physical traits"... I'm not being picky, just outlining what I like, although if I'm in love, this wouldn't really matter

• Body type (I like slim guys)

Height

Eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes

Height

Shoulders

0|0
    0|0
  • ****Eyes!- They are pretty much the first thing I see about a guy besides his smile.

height -tall guys= usually very attractive and most girls like really tall guys.

shoulders- its good to have a toned body overall but shoulders are definitely something us girls look at!

I lovee a guy with a great smile and soft hair (:

0|0
    0|0
  • eyes, height, shoulders

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.