My boyfriend doesn't seem to be super interested at the moment...Is this normal?

He has been stressed, a little moody, depressed and has a lot of work... the weird thing though is I feel like he is only moody around me. If friends want to hang out then he seems to have a good time. When he hangs out with his family , he always comes to me with a big smile on his face and had a great time... I feel like I am being boring or possibly giving off a bad vibe or something. I don't understand what is wrong. I'll ask him and he will say he is great but then not really talk much. A few times we have just sat there looking at each other and I was thinking, " WOW! This is a first!" I don't know if I am doing something wrong, giving off a bad vibe or we are just a little bored and need to do something different... :/ .. I am going away fro the weekend on a girls trip to the beach. I am hoping maybe that he will miss me and be " sparked" again.. and that he will just have a blast doing other things and get rest since he is tired... IDK.. I feeeeeeel like he isn't super interested right now in me. Like I am at a stale mate out of the blue.. Is this normal? What can I do to spark it up and keep things interesting?

WOW! Thank you guys! Y'all made me smile big and relax! <3 :D ... If you were in his shoes, what would you prefer your girlfriend did in response to how he is feeling? Would you prefer space, maybe a really sweet thoughtful deed on her part... I'm not sure? What would make you feel good?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's stressed, then yes it's normal to not be fully into things.

What Guys Said 3

• Depression and stress can lower libido levels.

• This is completely normal. Depression or stress makes you completely lethargic and your sex drive is non existant. Try relaxing him, or taking his mind off work even for just an hour or so. Go out somewhere that isn't too hectic. An evening walk perhaps. You will notice the difference.

• completely normal.

What Girls Said 0