I don't know if I should believe my boyfriend?

My ex told me that my current boyfriend was giving his # to another girl. They have both lied to me before, so I don't know who to believe. Please help me..?

Most Helpful Guy

• And with this case don't trust what your ex says..

may be he have given that but now all you need to do is to ask your boy friend about this. just don't hide this from him jus go on and have a talk.When you talk to him you will get to now about this better expcly from his expressions and body language.

for ex. if he is lying to you he will never look into you eyes and infact he will be like his eyes will be wondering.

and whe he talk to you if he hides his hand I mean the palm then there is chance that he is lying to u.

jus look his eyes you will get to know wether he is lying or not. :)

What Guys Said 3

• Hate to sound harsh. But firstly, why would you even consider believing an ex ? Chances are he is just stirring to cause problems. Secondly, why be with someone you already know has lied to you ? You wouldn't be asking this question if you knew you could trust him

• so, you're with a guy who lied to you? that's "interesting."

• yes, but it wasn't nothing very serious

• If it's your ex, then don't believe him.

What Girls Said 1

• Have you seen your Boyfriend text another girl, if you haven't then don't worry about your ex might be making it up, you can't blame your boyfriend for something you have no proof of