Am I A Horrible Human Being?

On prom night I kissed a guy who had liked me for years, the day after he told me he was dating this girl I know. A few days after that he asked me out on a date and I told him I was no one's second best and we didn't talk for a few weeks, he then asked me if I was giving up on him and I thought it was best to be truthful so I said that I was no longer interested in him that way. afterward he made me feel awful about it. Should I apologize to him?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, he's a horrible person for cheating on his girlfriend and making you feel awful about not being interested in him. You aren't a bad person at all, your actually really smart for seeing that he isn't a good choice.

What Guys Said 7

• LOL no you're not a horrible human being. A horrible human being would lead someone on or kick puppies.

You told the boy what you really felt, you actually HELPED him. Now he has to accept it and move on himself. You gave him a chance to find a girl who likes him that way.

• No... no explanation needed, but no you are not a horrible human being. You did nothing wrong.

• You kissed each other when he already was dating, Lol why would you be the one feeling bad..

• Apologize for not liking him? No.

• What a d***

He's the a**hole

So don't trip :)

• ur not horrible, I am, and no you shouldn't but I think you should still be friends

• no you're not horrible...

What Girls Said 2

• Nope, you told him the truth and you didn't do anything wrong (from what you've stated here). Maybe it would be better if he explained his situation to you, or at least ask it from him so that you can reply accordingly so that he isn't left hanging wondering where exactly he went wrong (besides him kissing you whilst dating another girl). He probably didn't know that you were interested in him (if you were, you did kiss him) and then when you gave him the pass, he told you he was dating someone and perhaps still wanted you over her or his feelings for you happened to come back after that kiss. Just let him know what happened from the start to the end, he's probably confused.

• Why?

you didn't do anything. I think you like him, & you want an excuse to see him. dont, he's out the one who is of line.not you. tho.. tbh, you're getting close-but not towards him. towards his girlfriend. he's being an ass. if you want to apologize, apologize to his gf,.