If you have any siblings, were you born within less than a calendar year of each other?

Or do you know of someone who was born in the same way?

Most Helpful Girl

• No...we're two apart..but I've heard of people getting pregnant less than 5 months after giving birth

A guy and girl at my school were in the same grade and the same age..and they weren't twins so this couldn't been true for them

What Girls Said 5

• I have triplet siblings. They are 8 years younger than me to the day (yes, we share a birthday) and they were all born within 3 minutes of each other.

• My sister's best friend is exactly one year and one week older than her younger sister. They're always the same age for a week every year.

• isn't that called "Irish Twins" ?

• yup. me and my twin brothers. I was born July 11 and my younger twin brothers were both born July 5. we're all the same age for about 6 days. it's pretty weird if you ask me.

• Nope but I think it would be cool

What Guys Said 2

• Nope. Almost 3 years between me an my older brother and around 11 years between me and my little brother.

• My bro was born in May 1991, fast forward 10 months and I was born March 1992

• You should have come out like a zombie and bit his face :3

• we're all zombies in Ireland incase you didn't notice. I AM A POTATO ZOMBIE!