Guys how do you text a girl when you like her?

Title pretty much says it..Guys how do you text a girl when you like her? Like things you say. Emoticons. Idk. The whole sort :P just curious :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm never ever taking the first step, but just waiting for the woman to show their interest. I know this is odd, but that's how I've always been :-) Sometimes, guys too hate the risk of rejection...

If I like a girl, I'm just nice to her. In a rather non-sexual, old-fashioned way. Sometimes she notices (women are EXTREMELY sharp at picking up nuances). If she too is inclined, she'd probably make a clear signal.

Once we get into a relationship, of course, it's different. I would text her with just about any message that is explicit, makes my feelings known, or just tells her I'm thinking of her. Of course, after awhile, sadly, the novely goes out of a relationship... sad but true!

What Guys Said 5

• Depends what stage of the meet we are. Just meet I'd only send a neutral "what's up?" text.

If we've gone on a date and the date went well, it gets a little flirty, with words like "cutie" or "beautiful thing" tossed in, sometimes a wink emoticon. After we've been dating for a little bit, less flirty and I use more terms or endearment.

I cater to the particular woman, some don't like flirty texts or emoticons.

• I keep the messages straightforward and not flirty but I add emoticons when I like her, to see if she will take my hint!

• link

That Explains it all

• link

I think about nearly every word I type. I try to be as clear as possible. I usually try to leave it as open ended as I can to get her to text back.

I don't use emoticons in general.

• I like to put a lot of "haha" or "lol"s.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not a guy, but I love it when guys say really cute/sweet things, and use smiley faces and winkey faces (but not too many!) and don't act too different from how they are in person. I don't like when a guy is super flirty when texting but then shy and quiet in person.