How do you define having met the one for you ?

Was just wondering how you all would decide if you met the one for you. I have met what I really think is the one for me. Amazingly it's not a smoothe relationship, and we have almost a totally different outlook on many things, but I couldn't imagine being with anyone else. She's not some slim little thing - but to me she is beautiful and for the first time in my life I haven't got eyes for anyone else. To top it all it's a very long distance LDR and we spend months apart. It's just not how I expected finding the one for me to be. Wondered how people imagine the one for them to be, or if you have found the one for you, what your experience is.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it would be nothing like all the questions and answers on this site that's for sure and that's all I can say for now, can't tell you till it happens.

What Girls Said 3

• That is so amazing, I'm happy for you. Love is almost never what we expect. I didn't think I'd ever find someone who would put up with me. I thought if it was anyone, I'd end up with another lawyer or something. Now I'm engaged to a blond cheer leader! I love her more than anything.

How to tell if he or she is the one? When you think about them constantly, more than you think about yourself. When you want to make them happy, and go to lengths for them that you wouldn't for anyone else. When you understand them and they understand you. When they make you happier than when your with any other person on the earth. When they hurt you and you still love them, when you hurt them and they still love you, maybe love you even more.

Love isn't all laughs and great times. I've had plenty of fights with my fiance. Thing is we move on, and we're closer with every fight. If you don't have problems in your relationship, somethings wrong. Problems and hardships make your bond stronger. Good for you, sounds like you have something here. Good luck!

• No relationship is perfect. This one sounds like it will be very very difficult one. Good luck.

• It's something my words couldn't explain, sometimes I just "know".

What Guys Said 1

• I'm just going to say, if you got her in bed, the sex was good, she wants to come back for more, and she is a sensible woman --> she's the one for you.