If guys are straight forward with their talk

Then how come they (constantly) lie?

Their lies can be over anything- to cover up something, to get with a girl and satisfy their little friend, etc.

I don't get it. Girls play games as much as guys play games. Guys, however, claim they don't since they're straight forward with their feelings and words that come out of their mouth. Yet, it's lie after another lie.

I'm not saying all guys are like that, but the majority are willing to sacrifice to satisfy their needs by lying.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I try not to lie. I was actually talking with my mom about it and she couldn't think of an example when I lied. But if I was to lie, it would be to prevent a big argument. for example: Were you checking her out? A: Hell no! Or Do I look fat? A: You look great! Or Are you listening to me? A: Of course!

What Guys Said 2

• Those are boys you have been dealing with, they're not men.

• I think it means that guys will not beat around the bush.

What Girls Said 3

• Even their lies are straight-forward, that's why you can tell it's a lie, it's not hidden very well. :P

They don't really need to weave webs to please a tonne of people, just some girls...

• Also I think the guys that say they are straight-forward yet lie occasionally about big or small things usually don't know how to communicate well, that also adds to why they're so easy to get caught out, a few have really simple minds.

I dealt with a guy like that by leaving. I don't need to hear that I'm looking into it, nope, those guys are wrong, I don't need to deal with that crap. They're clueless!

• You make a good point. However, you can almost never tell if a guy likes you for you or for your body.

• I have the same question. I hope we get straight forward answers from guys.

• I think for the most part guys are just looking out for their "little friend" lol

They create these intricate web of lies that later backfire and then they still continue and are now lying about the lies.

I'm convinced they all think women are just complete idiots.