Why do girls/woman like thugs?

why do they like or fall in love with them when some thugs don't give a sh*t about nobody but their self.

Most Helpful Guy

• In my experience, it has been that some girls have a false idea of the guy who goes after what he wants, and doesn't accept less.

I think in general, women want a guy that takes charge, isn't a wimp and demands respect.

And for the most part, as young people there really isn't any power to be had, other than to be school yard bully. And by being that guy, jerks present themselves as the first example of a take charge kind of guy. Because they are going after what they want and not accepting anything less.

Unfortunately, that is NOT the guy women want, but because these are young women, they are still learning what it is that they are going to be attracted to. They know for sure they want the guy who does not accept loss, and gets what he wants. They just are not sure of the limits, or what characteristics they want to compliment that drive, and how that drive should be properly managed.

Therefore the jerks win for the first five to ten years. But by the time girls get into age 25-30, the jerks have shown themselves for what they really are, and that is unattractive, and thus those girls who have become women realize the mistake and then look for the right guy with the right kind of take charge attitude, and the right sensibility.

If only those girls could catch on quicker.

• "They know for sure they want the guy who does not accept loss, and gets what he wants." Unless it conflicts with her being right or with what the girl wants correct?

• I'm aware of plenty of girls who have been these relationships who have sacrificed their own needs for this guy, believing that was the right decision. And it is true that to maintain a relationship there will be times where a person has to forego their needs for the other, but that's not every single time a situation presents itself.

What Guys Said 9

• Because they have a certain type of power - more then most young guys who aren't thugs. They can intimidate, get access to things, etc.

Most women 'grow out' of liking thugs when they get older and the non-thug guys their age start earning more money then the thugs.

Though 'thugs' who actually make it up the gang structure don't seem to be hurting for women.

• Human hubris. They think they are special enough that they can change said thugs. Unfortunately they found out all too quick that they are just like every other woman before her that tried and failed.

• i know what he did to the other woman he is bound to do it to the new one then she is left heartbroken and confused.

• I always say women don't fall for thugs :-) only girls do.

You could always do with being a little edgy from time to time though. But full out thug isn't doing anybody good :-P

• Cause they are dumb

• Well a powerful thug is areal turnon as girls want their man to be Tarzan and beat the sh*t out of anyone, They love thugs and will kiss them

• girls are intimidated by intelligent guys. thugs tend to have a low iq. girls are attracted to thugs because they love the fact thugs are intellectually inferior to them. simple as that.

• You're a girl, you're supposed to answer not ask such question.

• Good Question..I have no idea?

• Why they like thugs? Maybe since they like bad boys.

What Girls Said 3

• Why do girls/woman like thugs?

Some gals like thugs probably because:

- thugs are often more physically attractive than other guys

- thugs are often more interesting than other guys ala having unique or uncommon life experiences

- thugs are often more fun to be around than other guys ala unpredictable, spontaneous, and trying new things

- thugs are often better in bed than other guys

- she believes her love can reform him

- she think the moments he's nice to her are mean more than when other guys are nice to her since the other guys are nice to everyone while the thug doesn't give a sh*t about anyone but himself

- she thinks it's better to try to fix the few bad traits of a guy she finds attractive, interesting, and fun to be around than force attraction on a guy she finds unattractive, uninteresting, and a bore to be around

- she mistakes his arrogrance and lack of empathy for others for confidence and emotional control

- she likes the excitement he brings

- she likes the drama he brings

- she's a thug herself and is attracted to guys with the same traits as her

- she wants to be a thug yet fears repercussions so she lives vicariously through him

• Physical attraction

• I find them exciting, sexy and dominant. I am attracted to the lifestyle they lead. I might look and seem innocent but me and the thug have more in common than meets the eye! I'm not really ready to settle down any time so why not go out with the sexy fun guy I can have a good time with? I ain't looking for a husband right now