I don't understand some girls................why.

i don't understand some girls sometime when you like and she likes you she start smile and do some stuff but sometime they start to Ignore us why ...i don't understand why they like us and then Ignore us ...is that hate or like

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• What's "somestuff" exactly? If she actually does like you and her behavior becomes hot then cold, she's probably luring you in by making you think she's not that interested in hopes that you'll chase her. If you don't really know if she likes you and you're just assuming, it's probably that she doesn't like you and if she flirts at all, is trying to make it less painful for you / trying to be nice.

Shows there's something up / immature / bad communication skills

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It doesn't mean we don't like you, we act on impulse usually instead of thinking into things too much. Yeah, if we're not in the mood to talk, we won't. Guys think too much into it or think we're complicated and don't understand us. It all depends on how we're feeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because girls can never make up their minds about what they want. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • they change their minds or see something they don't like or play hard to get

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• None of us do. The girls are totally unintellible and impossible to understand. The best we can do is take an educated guess and work from there.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is because of their hormones and periods. They behave strangely, one minute hello you and the next they ignore you. Accept that species called women. We exist because of them. Ask yyour mother that.

1|0
    0|0
    • thanks I have this problem and when she Ignore you ...you fallow her