Which tip you consider the best advice for dating?

Millions of rules, most of which are nothing but mind games, on the dating scene. With so many rules and so much not-so-helpful advice you might just end up more confused than when you started

Don’t text after a first date

Play hard to get

Do not accept a Saturday night date after a Wednesday: The key here is to pretend that you already have plans

Dont change your look or you might be able to land in a complicated dating game, living a signal that you are available

Never attempt start dating on web sites

Surround yourself with people who will support your dating aims. By following the first four tips you will feel better and be more focused. Don’t sabotage this by sitting around with friends who are negative about love and relationships (often the married ones).

Join clubs, societies, sports events, drama groups -- anything that might help you meet like-minded potential partners

• Don’t text after a first date
  • Play hard to get
  • Dont change your look or you might be able to land in a complicated dating game, sending a signal that you are available
  • Don’t sabotage this by sitting around with friends who are negative about love and relationships (often the married ones
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• I would like to say all of that is bullsh*t, but considering my crappy dating track record, I'm having to believe they hold some merit. I wish they didn't. Personally, I would do whatever I would want from them in return, ya know, the whole golden rule thing. But I've learned that people don't often do what's done to them. If you give a lot, then they take what you give and barely give back. If you withhold a lot, then they work harder to win you over. If you seem 'too available' then you're undesirable, but if you 'play hard to get' then you are desirable (but perhaps a self-centered b*tch too). Free dating sites seem to be loaded with people who are simply looking for easy sex instead of an actual relationship. Don't know about paid sites, haven't had the financial freedom to try those.

I would love to say, just be yourself, but that certainly hasn't worked for me. I do believe being around negative people is unproductive in general, no matter what they're negative about. And finding a group that focuses on an interest of yours is probably going to be better than going to a bar to pick up someone.

But as someone once told me, it's all a numbers game.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0