I've been searching through previously asked questions that discuss signs a guy likes you and I'm really curious to know which one is most commonly used by guys?
So guys, if you could please choose what you find yourself often doing when you like a girl. Girls can click randoms to view the results. :)
Thanks in advance!
- Maintain long eye contact with her while talking and attempt to keep it going even after the conversation has ended or in a moment of silence in the conversation I continue to look at her.23% (5)10% (1)19% (6)Vote
- Tease her.23% (5)30% (3)25% (8)Vote
- Do anything to touch her, whether it's rubbing shoulders while walking next to her, poking her in a playful way, high-fives, etc.5% (1)30% (3)12% (4)Vote
- Fidget with a pen/pencil or flip open my cell randomly, anything to keep my hands busy when I'm next to her.5% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
- Other. (please let me know, you don't have to explain it in a full paragraph or anything if not in the mood) :P44% (10)30% (3)41% (13)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
To put it simply, when I was younger I usually acted differently toward my crushes. Basically, whatever my current, general demeanor or behavior was, I engaged my crush with a different one.
If I was being an obnoxious smart-a$$ to the general public, I would have interacted with my crush in a gentler and humbler tone.
If I was being Mr. Nice Guy to everyone else, I would have been the Insult Comic to my afore-mentioned crush.
I'm sure you get the picture.2