Dating a secretary - good or bad?

Is dating a secretary or one of those office women (like a human resource officer) a good or bad thing? I hear they usually cheat on their partners with their boss.

• It's okay
  • Don't, they cheat!

Most Helpful Girl

• Secretaries do not "usually" cheat with their bosses. That's just a plot that turns up in p*rn and romance novels. It does happen in real life, sure, but that doesn't mean it's the most likely scenario. Just because a woman is a secretary, that doesn't mean she will cheat on you. And just because a woman is NOT a secretary doesn't mean she won't. It totally depends on the person, and if you find someone who you have a good relationship with and who you feel you can trust, don't let the fact that she's a secretary scare you away.

What Girls Said 9

• Same could be said of dating male CEO's, doctors, lawyers, hell any guy with a job that they leave for long periods of time. There are stereotypes for people who cheat all the time. It's not about the position, it's about the person.

• Dating a secretary good or bad?

Depends on the gal as I highly doubt with the exception of escorts/prostitutes/strippers whether a gal cheats or not depends on her profession

• That's ridiculous. Just because someone works in an office doesn't mean they'll cheat. Cheating is not dictated by place or job but by the person.

• I've read so many personal stories in a forum where their office partner cheated on them with a coworker... :/

• No, but I assume a lot or are tempted to...

• So you do think they are like that

• Being one of those secretsres you should know in general we don't sleep with our bosses.

• They are more likely to cheat than other people? That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Whoever told you that has been watching too much TV.

• No, I've read this from real life experiences.

• I voted yours down on accident. I meant to hit the agree button because you're completely right!

• lol

• If everyone thought this way, people would never date secretaries.

Don't believe that stereotype.. Just go for it.

Good luck. :)

• No, that's a really negative stereotype. If you like a secretary and your not working in the same building, don't stop your advances because you're worried she might cheat. Get to know her before you judge.

• But there's a big chance she falls for her boss...

• Okay, thanks for the advice!

• No problem!

• Bad

• I've always heard that they are big time whores.

What Guys Said 2

• What ? If you like her then you should date here and why not ? Because some one said ?

that stereotype is wrong and it all depends on the women or the men to cheat and not the work place

• I should have taken the chance back then but got all paranoid! FFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

• Date her and ask her if your dictate good. :D