What does it mean when a guy put xoxo at the end of a text?

I have been flirting with my neighbor for a year. He is sweet and adorable. We finally hung out the other night. Watched some baseball, had some food and wine. We get along amazing. I walked him home as he had a candle for me and we ended up having sex. I text him when I got home and he text me that the night was great and thanked me for food and wine (he also bought over wine and beer) and signed it with an xoxo. Should I assume that I will hear from h I'm again. I don't get that from guys so I think that was sweet but who knows.

Most Helpful Guy

• What does it mean? Same thing as when girls do.

What Guys Said 2

• Did you guys watch the Felix Hernandez perfect game?

• generally, that means hugs and kisses

What Girls Said 2

• Yes because he's your neighbour.

• & xoxo was appropriate so yeah, hugs and kisses, it goes with the whole mood, nothing much I can say.

• it would be fine to assume that you'll hear from him again. and if you don't you'll get to see him everyday because he is your neighbor, hopefully it won't be awkward though.