Being busy means he's not into me?

So I recently started this relationship with this guy. We met one day through mutual friends and started texting each other and he was really eager to get me on a first date with him, like even when we had a set date he was trying to push it earlier than that and I did move it to a day before what we originally had planned.

And everything went really well on the date we had great chemistry and all and he was the one that said twice towards the end of our first date that I have to see him again.

However conveniently afterward he was pulling in too much hours at work and was too busy to meet up and apparently too tired to just text me when he gets home from work. This week he said he was free (He texted me out of the blue as I decided to leave him alone since he was "busy" all the time) but when the day came he said he got called in at work again.

So its been a little over 3 weeks since the first date now and not even a set up of another date. I don't want to be paranoid about it but is he really busy or is he just trying to send me a message that he doesn't want to date me? Personally I want to wait another week if he doesn't have free time, because I think its reasonable and logical to be concerned if someone doesn't have a second date in a month.

Most Helpful Guy

• " I don't want to be paranoid about it but is he really busy or is he just trying to send me a message that he doesn't want to date me? "

Do you really expect us to be able to answer this? All we can do is guess. If he says he's busy, then believe him! He might honestly be busy. If you feel like he absolutely has to set a date by this week, or else you're not interested, then that's your right to do so!

No need to obsess over this one guy, if it's meant to be, it's meant to be, if not, there's TONS of other guys out there. So just relax and go with the flow! If he sets a date, he sets a date! If he doesn't, oh well! Next!

What Guys Said 1

• Not into you? Not necessarily, it could be very true.

What Girls Said 1

• yeah that is a long time...