Seventeen, senior in high school, and never been kissed?

I've "talked" to guys, I get asked out a good bit, and have gone on a few dates, but I've never been kissed. For some reason whenever a guy asks me out I freak and come of with some excuse to turn him down. As one guy put it I, "don't just put up a wall, I put up a freaking bullet proof building." Another guy as phrased it as I'm picky. Anyway, is it weird that I'm 17 and haven't had a first kiss?

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatever, a "wall" is a wall, there's no bullet proof building in this situation. Such an unneeded exaggeration.

It's not about being picky, far out!

Not weird at all. Please don't listen to their negative comments, they really have no clue what they're doing either! These are things immature people say in hopes that others will join them. When you're older you'll realize that it was all very unnecessary.

What Guys Said 3

• You're fine. Eventually, someone will call an airstrike on that building of yours, and all will be well. Keep searching!

• I don't think it's weird but if I did then it would make me weird, too. So I might be biased.

• You're absolutely just fine, not weird at all. Plenty of people are in the same spot as you.

What Girls Said 4

• Its called take a chill pill and go for it. you need to try to get over your self esteem issues because if you don't get passed that first kiss thing now you will have even more trouble in your future relationships and end up like those other anonymous users that whine about being virgins and having never been kissed that are in their late twenties. Don't do that to yourself I know its harder than it sounds but you have to try.

• I'm 21 and haven't had my first kiss, been on a real date, had a boyfriend or anything else. Since you're under 18 I'll let that be as detailed as I get. You really don't have much to worry about.

• You'll kiss someone :) it's never wise to try and rush things, life and lips will fall into place :)

• No, I'm turning 18 next month and I've never dated a soul, kissed, nothing, and I am okay with it.