What are some signs a girls is interested when you text?

Like smiley faces, winky faces or like things they might say? Stuff that could show genuine interest.

should you take smiley faces seriously if she texts them to everyone not just you?

Most Helpful Girl

• espicially winky faces

What Girls Said 2

• Well I do smiley faces to all of my guy friends, so they don't have to necessarily mean anything. However, winky faces indicates flirting. Check if she is calling you names, like "sweetie" or something similiar; that usually indicates that a girl is interested in you :-)

• I do smiley faces if I like a guy. I also try to respond right away.

What Guys Said 2

• you can't read into texts at all. Last girl I thought liked me always saying stuff like "oh I really want to see you" etc. and would use tons of smiley faces and exclamation points but turns out she didn't lol. She would take awhile to respond though so maybe that is better signal by how long they take to respond.

• Okay Smiley faces things like that don't really mean a whole bunch maybe she is happy when she talks to you and others not big deal. But if you truly know her feelings and how she writes she may write something inspiring and surprise may tell you exactly how she feels girls are hard to understand but that's why its fun being a girl. You just want to not take things too seriously you might lose your special someone