Why do all the wrong girls like me!?

It seems that all the girls that every time there is a girl who likes me that they are the wrong ones. It's always some girl I just wanna be friends with or a girl I just plain do not like. I feel bad because I know they like me but I just am not attracted back. But why is it only girls I don't like that are attracted to me or so it seems

Most Helpful Girl

• Because that's usually how it goes, same as that guy who's sitting their thinking "why do I always get "friend-zoned" by the girl that I like :("

What Girls Said 3

• this generally occurs when the person people see on the outside is in contradiction with image/behavior on the outside. I'm not suggesting that you are deliberately doing anything to contribute to this, simply, you may want to consider that your behavior may not match who you actually are on the inside. This could create the disconnect you are experiencing.

• How do you mean? I'm not being myself?

• This actually sounds a bit like me -.-

• I've found, the only way to attract what you exactly like is by being yourself--warts and all. I've found that the kind of people you attract when being authentic, even find your warts attractive. lol. Get comfortable in your own skin. If you will be yourself--they will come. good luck!

• Bad luck

• Wel I need some good luck -.- I'm sick of this

• I'm 99% sure it has something to do with either your standards, your own attractiveness, or both.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, think about it bro, SURE you don't like these people! Or you only associate them as friends! But is that so much of a bad thing? Just be lucky for what you got, some people don't even get said opportunities. How I see it, be Glad with What You Got! I hope you can at least find the positives of this.

• I guess I take comfort in the fact that some people do find me attractive but it really gets me nowhere in the end since I don't want anything from then and I feel bad that I can like them back. Cause I know how it feels to like someone who doesn't like me back it's awful and you just want them so bad and it's just all confusing and messing me my emotions that the wrong people like me

• been there done that .. nothing you can do >> you just wait your match