I need advice (guys /girls)--what should I do?

My boi friend and I have been dating four three months but he says he still loves his ex ...is this a good thing or should I be worried? What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, if he still loves his ex you should be worried.. would be another case if he just had remaining feelings for her. You should take a serious chat with your boyfriend. Eventually he might just let go of her.

What Guys Said 2

• you should be worried.

he might go back to his ex

• Yup, that's not a good thing to hear.

What Girls Said 2

• Do you know the ex? Do you know if she still loves him? because if she does still love him, yeah of course you should worry. But if she doesn't, maybe you should try to focus on getting your guy to love you more. Do some fun things together, build happy memories with him. If he experiences happier memories with you, rather than his ex, maybe he'll grow out of love with his ex and more into love with you.

Or you could just tell him out right that it's not working for you knowing that he's in love with his ex. Give him the choice... Let go of her, or lose you. You don't deserve an unfaithful guy!

• i'm more concerned your spelling boyfriend boi