Seeing two guys at once-is this wrong?

I've been seeing two guys that I really like at the same time. I'm not officially going out with them, I'm just seeing and going on dates with both of them. I've been through some pretty bad jerks and have been played a lot like most people go through at a point in their life. So this time I'm stuck seeing two guys who are worth my time actually. I'm suppose to go on a date with the one guy today and I'm suppose to go on another date with the other guy tomorrow. The second guy that's coming tomorrow says he wants to be in a relationship with me but hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet. The first guy told me I better not being talking to any other guy and that he wants to be in a serious relationship soon. So I'm all confused and I don't want to say goodbye to one of them and then find out it doesn't work with the other one. What should I do? Is seeing two guys at the same time wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately, your probably going to have to choose one of them eventually. You should use these dates to figure out which one you like better and then date that one. While the other one you should steer towards the "just friends" category if you can.

What Guys Said 3

• You are free to date as many guys as you want! And just like you said, either they will want to get in a relationship or they won't. Just don't lie, if they ask if you are seeing other people, you should say yes.

• okay thanks! you make very good points. and I will be honest with them

• Do both guys know that you're dating two guys at a time?

• no but If they were to ask I would be honest with them

• You need to tell them that you are seeing both of them. If you don't, you are playing both of them. They need to know that they can date other women as well, not just you and other men

• Is seeing two guys at once wrong? I don't think it's that wrong... but some guys wouldn't like that, I wouldn't.

What Girls Said 1

• If both guys want to commit, you have to choose one. If you don't choose you'll either be in two dishonest relationships or you'll lose both of them. Don't worry about choosing one and then not having it work out. You can't really perceive how the relationships going to go so you just have to go with your gut.