Why do we want to text them so much?

For example...my friend has just split up with her boyfriend and all she wants to do is text him! I've also been in this position...! Do men feel this urge us much as us?

Most Helpful Guy

• Technology-addicted kids have this problem. Which, more often than not, is a female problem. I talk to people in person and, like most of the guys I know, only use technology to arrange a meeting / event.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes we do have urges to text. It wouldn't be any different from the urge of trying to call them or write to them if we didn't have texting or phones. It takes self control and keeping yourself busy to not do it.

• Texting is quicker and less personal than a phone call or in person conversation. I think some people are just more comfortable sending a quick text than having a long time consuming conversation.

• I used to. I wanted to talk with her a lot, but this was due to long distance.

Too much texting is horrible, it gets too boring too fast.

What Girls Said 0