If you were MY boyfriend would you hate me for this?

right so I live in a country where having sex before marriage is considered bad. but recently more and more people are doing it and its slowly becoming a normal thing. so anyway, I'm going out with this guy and we make out a lot and what not. the thing is his hands tend to wander... a lot! usually I'm fine with it but SOMETIMES, when it goes too far I place his hands back on my waist or something and we both laugh and continue. he doesn't seem annoyed when I do it he just smiles and sometimes says sorry. so if you were MY boyfriend, how would you react to this? would you break up with me or be bothered with this?

Most Helpful Guy

• What is too far? Is it that he is advancing beyond the "base" you want to stay on or is it mood or situation? If he wants more intimacy than you are willing to grant then he has a decision to make. If you are being discreet or the situation is awkward but grand access sometimes under the right circumstances, explain it to him. If you are in a lengthy committed relationship, the way he will feel loved is through sexual intimacy...an orgasm one way or another. If you can't provide this and someone else will, your relationship is at risk. Romance doesn't last long for guys.

What Guys Said 6

• If you were MY girlfriend, we wouldn't be going out because I have sex with the girls I'm with. Though, if you're not in an exclusive relationship or not willing to have sex then it depends on the guy. Some would dump you later that night while some would stick around until you do put out.

• I wouldn't hate her for it, no.

I wouldn't break up over it unless it'd keep happening for a really long time and I didn't find her worth the wait.

• and how long do you mean exactly? :)

• It all depends on the girl...

I'd wait longer on a girl I loved already, I'd wait even longer on a girl I thought she was my soulmate...

I'm not religious and while I do respect peoples beliefs that they want to wait till marriage, I don't think I ever will wait that long for example.

I'd say about 6 months is the longest I've waited which was a girl I really believed to be "the one" at which point we did have sex but it didn't work out afterwards.

• seems stupid. I wouldn't hate a girl for it, but it's like you can't trust him lol. If someone kept pushing sh*t I didn't like I'd tell em to f*** off. I don't have tolerance for people invading my boundaries I set, although that specific boundary for me isn't an issue, although like if I tell a friend 'no weed in my car'- I don't expect any weed in my car, unless he wants to eat the curb.

Respect my rules or gtfo.

• If my hands went where they weren't suppose to and she stopped me I would be fine with it. I wouldn't want to do anything that makes her uncomfortable but if it continued for a long time like more than a month then I think it would get old. I'm also not into the whole waiting for marriage thing.

• If it were me I would respect your boundaries.

• How would I react to this? I wouldn't be bothered by it at all, I feel the same way so I'd be glad that you're also not letting things get too heated up.

What Girls Said 0