Am I moving too fast? should I just cancel it all?

well I am getting married in a couple weeks and I got bored and googled his name well I found his old twitter page and he's only talking about his ex and how he wants to be with her and have a life and kids and how he wants to hold her hand when he's in the hospital and she's giving birth to their child. it was an online relationship and they never met. but I read his whole twitter.. and my stomach hurts and I feel like crying. he says the same things to me. am I just an escape goat to get away from where he came from? or does he care? I feel really sad right now and I don't know what to do

a year ago the posts were made

Most Helpful Guy

• 1st of all I will say you are moving too fast. You were diggin a skater dude about a year ago so I am sure you have not been with this guy for very long. You are super young and need to really know someone before you take a dive into marriage. He may be a serial cheater or maybe he wants to get caught as he knows you 2 should not get married. Enjoy a bit of your youth. You look like you are 16 and should take your time at your age and date more so you know what kind of man you like. ( by the way it is *scape goat*-I thought that was a cute mistake)

What Guys Said 5

• I would definetely call off the wedding and take some time to learn more about him and this twitter debacle as well as see if you really want to be with this guy. It sounds really fishy that he says the same stuff to you. Marriage is not something to rush into and I think if you go through with it, it may not turn out good. Take your time, find out more about this and really evaluate what you want.

• I'm not saying never marry this guy, but he needs to figure out what he wants, especially if he had these feelings while you two were together. When you say the posts were made a year ago, were you two together then?

Marriage isn't something to rush into, especially if you believe in being married only once.

• Aaand how long ago were these posts?

• I agree talk to him

• You should talk to him about what you find out.

What Girls Said 5

• I'd say that both of you are still naive because you're young; there will be more complications and problems with expectations because at your age your views are pretty biased and not really educated, at least ya'll don't dig for the full info, you take it as people tell you.

I don't really think you need to worry about his past feelings for this girl though it would have been upsetting to see. The pressing issue is that you're going to be married in a few weeks and you feel hurt because of what you've seen him say to this girl. If you have any doubts or issues it should be cleared up before entering a big commitment. If anything you should probably postpone it if you think you're going to have a big row over this (not dependent on his response to you).

Tell him about the situation and ask him *how he feels*, don't accuse him. Please don't tell him how you feel about what you've seen until he has responded adequately. This is because you do not want him to change his answer based on how you feel, he might manipulate it.

• Things change and they can change drastically.

Proof of this is how he was with his ex a year ago and now how he is with you.

Because of the nature of things, yes, I think you are moving too fast.

You should feel like you are fully supported, that you can trust and know your partner. I feel like that takes a lot of time and experience.

We are capable of caring strongly for others. While it was true for your boyfriend then, him wanting these things with you should be true for you now.

You can talk with him about it. Try not to worry about the past unless it interferes with the present.

I don't think you should put a serious label and the responsibilities that come with marriage until you are fully ready and know your partner.

• I would say talk to him tell him you didn't mean to invade his personal space but there some things that you have questions about. Now if these post are a long time ago I would just let it go but if its going to bother you I would talk to him about it.

• HI Girl.

First stop thinking. And now I want you to answer YOURSELF this questions:

- Why you want to marry him?

- How much does he makes your (beautifull) life Better?

- How does he shows his love for you?

- How much can he talk about this old realtionship and Can he say clearly is it over?

- How happy are you getting married?

After that what I have to say is that LIVE, just LIVE your life today. If He propouse to you there might be a reason for. And If it doesn't work out. Well too bad, but guess what: The world never stop making younger and good looking guys ;) . Wish you the best. Please let me know If you are ok.

• How long have you guys been together?