Gentleman, please answer!

When a girl gives you a note with her name and number on it and with a smile, what do you automatically think? (also he smiled when he got my paper) if that helps..

I just can't seem to wrap my head around this situation that happened at work today and I need some answers, obviously no one I know can give me some advice because they don't tell the truth... however maybe you guys can tell me what is going on in his head (the guy I like).

To add an update to this question, he did text me an hour later, but it was strictly business...he worked with me he knew I wanted a position in the pharmacy. But I did ask him questions and he gave me direct answers. I don't want to annoy him with large amounts of questions, I don't want to get on his bad side. So how do I know when to stop texting him? I mean I stopped last night but I do want to get to know him, I really like him...guys what do I do? Do I stay quiet or do I talk to him?

Most Helpful Guy

• First I'd think about whether I like her or not, because it's obvious at this point she's interested in me. If I liked her, then I'd be pretty happy. If not, then I'd feel kind of crummy because I don't want to make her sad.

What Guys Said 12

• I would appreciate the notion for sure,

If I was attracted to her then I would use the number if not then wouldn't do anything with it.

• Hi DandellionGirl, If it were me receiving a pretty little not I'd assume the girl who gave me the note must like me and that she is sweet.

I would defiantly call her, and see what she needs, or would like. You?

• Real men don't play games. He would call you if he had a backbone or wasn't attached. When I was single I got lots of numbers but if I had no interest I would decline on the spot. So he likes how you look for sure... Sounds like a him issue...

• it depends on how he observe you .. he could be seeing you as a friend material .. as a girlfriend material .. as a sex material .. he might even ignore you .. it all depends on how he sees you

• I'd text her straight away and say thankyou :)

• If you want to know him more personally, ask him if he wants to go out for a coffee. Or whatever Pharmacists drink xD

• Even if it's the wrong number, women generally aren't smart enough to come up with a completely different number on the fly. They just change the last digit and act really surprised when you get ahold of them. :D

• i bet he will call you or he won't call you and still really like you but he got the hint that you like him so maybe he wil ask you out on a date after all

• He's is really happy. Just let it sink in. Guys are slower than girls and want to be more chill about calling or texting.

• Honestly I would be like OK who dared you to send me a note, with your number on it? I'm not that good looking so I would have a hard time believing a girl/women liking me.

• I'd wonder how many other guys she's done that to.

• If I don't know her, I'll feel like she's pulling my leg and I'll trash it. If I know her fairly well, I'd probably give her a call, if not I'm not going to step out of my comfort zone. I really wouldn't be expecting much though.

• Talk to hiiiiiim!

• So in your opinion you think he's interested? since you said to talk to him..

• Honestly, I don't really know too much just from what you've given me. But I think it's worth talking to him to see if he likes you. Maybe the business thing might have been a pretext for being able to talk to you? Regardless, you don't have much to lose really.

• I think it is great if she is attractive and I will call her the next day if I was single.

What Girls Said 0