Ice skating on the first date?

Do you think it would be a good idea to go ice skating as a first date? She loves Hockey and I think it would be a great way to get to know each other in a laid back enviroment. If we go what would I wear? Thank you all in advanced

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah definitely if she's the sporty type. I've done it a few times when I was dating my boyfriend and it was great. I'd suggest holding hands while you skate. It feels closer that way and I'm sure she'll enjoy it.

What Girls Said 5

• I suck at skating but I'd still go and have fun attempting.

If you decide on this wear a semi-warmish long sleeve shirt and bring gloves. Unless you plan on skating hard it might get a bit chilly. :)

• It is an awesome idea, especially if either of you actually like doing that. I'd recommend something on the warm side, like jeans and a long sleeved shirt, or whatever suits your style. Don't overdress for active sort of dates. Have fun and I hope it works out for you :)

• ice skating is fun! great choice. Remember to maybe hold her hand at some point too ;) Wear something warm but not to much as you do warm up after a while if you are continuously skating.

Hope you have a great time!

• would be a good idea and it shows you have her interests at heart.

-A

• Great idea! ice skating is super fun. Just wear pants and a shirt, maybe a jacket. nothing restrictive.

What Guys Said 2

• Good idea for a first date. :)

• Awesome 1st date idea