Would you still date them?

If you met your dream girl/boy personality wise but they were a bit on the plump side and it really wasn't your thing but they were working on it and had already lost quite a lot of weight (55 lbs) would you still date them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Still date them? Sure.

What Guys Said 7

• Plump is OK but it's good to know they are still working on themselves.

• F*** yeah, I love heavy set women with the right curves anyways. I would have no problem with that. I can see where some guys would and I used to be in their ranks, but no longer am I. I walk my own path now.

• I might not ask them out, but if they approached me I probably would.

• A bit and working on it? Yes.

• I would, a great personality is of great importance.

• That depends on what you consider plump. If she was 200lbs plump then no I would not. If I'm not attracted to her then I won't pursue her. That's something I can't help, and maybe that makes me shallow but it is what it is.

• Yeah, but I have nothing against plump women in the first place.

What Girls Said 4

• Even though I'm dating some one who's in pretty good shape I can truly say that yes. I would date some one a little on the plump side, because it doesn't matter what they look like. Not to sound cheesy or anything but seriously, looks aren't everything; its what's on the inside that counts. And you said they were working on it, and are losing weight, so that's just a plus. Honestly, I wouldn't mind if they were a little on the chubby side, if they treat me right and meet my personality standards I would definitely date them.

• Would you still date them?

No as I'm not attracted to fat boys and I see no reason for me to go with a dream personality when I can go for personality & looks. Plus most likely this guy wouldn't date me if I had his drem gal personality as he wouldn't have gotten to know my personality since if he wasn't attracted to me he wouldn't have even approached me or considered me.

• Personality (tick) = no

Personality (tick), plump (tick) = no

Personality (tick), character (tick), plump (tick) = yes

• To be completely honest, no I probably wouldn't. I'd love to be friends with them though.