Is it just that I'm not good enough?

why is it that any guy I like .-. pretends I don't exist

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust me, it's just those guys... you are a wonderful person, remember that!

What Guys Said 5

• concidering Kermit said what I would've said otherwise...

I'll get to say... I like your 2nd pic... its interesting and original :)

• I'm sure there is a guy out there that will like you. When you find him, and you will... nothing in the past will matter. Don't give up!

• Maybe there are guys out there that you don't notice either.

• Kermit's right...it seems to be one of the fundamental rules of attraction: the person you're attracted to usually isn't attracted to you. One of the trickiest things about dating is finding someone who shares a mutual attraction with you, too. Point is, don't take it personally: EVERYONE goes through that. :P It's just one of the annoyances of human courtship. lol

• That's just your low self-esteem asking this question.

• i saw your pics and am going to give constructive advice to you. You're a little chubby, could see from your arms. If you want to be more attractive you should control your diet and exercise more regularly. In short, keep in shape. True that there are guys who like chubby girls too but generally most don't, it's not wrong to change yourself in a healthy way to widen your dating pool

What Girls Said 4

• Have you ever tried to be the initiator?

If you sit in your corner, hoping to get noticed it will not happen.

Sometimes you have to take the lead so the person you like will notice you.

Ex. Being friendly.

greeting that person (ex. Hello. How are you today?).

wearing clothes that flatter your body

• dont think to much of it, I've had that problem also. you are just liking the wrong ones. There is a guy out there that does like you, but they could be to scared to let you know, because you're pretty. But have fun while you're single. I'm having a good time, I didn't like being tied down at this age. but then again we're not the same person. So just keep you're head up, and the right guy will come along, and you'll be like FINALLY :)

i promise you that,.

• Aww :[

Perhaps you need to lower your standards?

• Because you have low self esteem/worth and people subconciously pick that up! Some people actually prey on that. Been there, don't take anything or action personally.