I don't want to lose him?

Me and this guy have been together for 2 years. He is my first everything . I'm 23. He proposed and we got engaged but I always had my doubts. My family treats me like a little girl to the point where I can't spend the night at his house. Yes I have a curfew, he said he is tired of all that why not move in together and get married. He is ready to build a family and as much as I love him I'm scared and since we have had so many problems I don't know what to think anymore. I feel like if I don't do anything I will end of losing him because he says he is tired of these kid games where we have to be hiding. My family doesn't like him. I feel like he is slowly losing interest and is giving up.

Most Helpful Guy

• At 23 you're adult enough not to accept a curfew.

I understand he get's tired thus.

Do you feel ready to leave your parents' home, move in together and get married (or just move in without getting married)?

Do you have an income? Does he?

What Guys Said 3

• He is slowly losing interest.

You are 23, and you have a curfew?!?!?!

Hey there is nothing wrong with Family Values but when it cages your Freedom, then by all means break away from it.

• Who says you have to be married and move in. Why just move in first. And a curfew at 23 that's a little rediculous

• if you dont' want to lose him, try to do new things with him, try to spark that interest again by shaking things up.

What Girls Said 1

• Same boat but mine left. If you love hold on tight. let you family has boundary's with you they cannot control you your 23 sweetie. He will lose interest and you be in my spot trying to grab on to anything you can grab then you lose him for good like I did. At least he telling you you have a choice her. Do what is right for you