I think a guy likes me, but I'm crushing on his close friend?

I'm crushing on this one guy, we'll call him P, and he has a friend, lets say S, who has been more interested in me lately. I've been crushing on P for months now, using the Law of Attraction to get him, but I'm not his friend. I'm S's friend, though, and he's close friends with P. Lately, S has been talking more to me, and calling me stuff like beautiful on Facebook. I don't know if I should continue with using LOA to get P, or say yes if S ever asks me out. Advice? Thanks.

LOA uses thoughts as a magnet for your universe. You make anything you want happen by attracting it. Really interesting, watch The Secret. It really works!

Thanks all for the answers, Ill figure it out once I see them in school.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's unfortunate, but you're gonna have to friend zone S. Unless he's super good for you and you know it, then it's worth a shot. A couple months ago, Cosmo (I know it's not reliable in any way) but it had an interesting article about why guys should love you just a smidge more than you love them. It basically said that these guys will be forever loyal usually and could save you from some royal f*** ups in the future. Kind of made sense.

What Guys Said 2

• ASAP, you have to make up your mind if you really want S.

To me, once you answer this ?, you'll know what to do.

• don't worry about the new guy then, go for the one you're crushing on.

What Girls Said 1

• Go with the one you like or could see yourself with.

What exactly are you doing for this "LOA" to work?