He's texting less and less. Should I be concerned?

I met a guy online three weeks ago. We met in person and it seemed to go well so the next day I texted him to thank him and let him know I had a good time. He responded and we started texting daily. He would text well he was out with friends and pretty frequently throughout the day. We seem to take turns initiating the texts. We have since been out six times, but he has started to text less frequently and isn't as good about answering as quickly. He seems interested, tells me he had a great time when we go out. I've met his friend's on two separate occasions and I have also met his sister. Should I be concerned that the contact is less frequent on a daily basis?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really concerned, just maybe contact differently.

What Guys Said 2

• I text less to people when I'm breaking contact, unless something is going on currently that prevents it. but he probably isn't interested.

• I think he texts less only because you guys meet in person. you've met his friends and sister...so I think you're already in. So don't worry about texts... just relax. You want him,not texts.

What Girls Said 1

• no its normal at first thy do it to get you hooked once they are confident you are interested and it's going somewhere and you meet up a lot they may not do it as much as long as it is still on a daily basis it's fine, plus it is a huge sign you met his friends and sister.