What am I supposed to think of this?

So my ex girlfriend who broke up with me a few months back texted me for the first time since we broke up. She said she was looking at a key chain I gave her when we started dating and that she just wanted to say she was sorry that we couldn't work. The hell am I supposed to think of this? I loved that girl to death and she broke me in half. Am I even supposed to respond?

My friends are all telling me different things. Most of them don't like her so tey all are telling me she's full of it and is lying. But I feel like there might be some truth in what she said and why would she be saying it one month later?

What Girls Said 2

• okay here's what I think: I think she is at the point where she is starting to miss you and the good times you had together. but don't read too much into it because it will not go anywhere. if you feel like you want to respond than go for it, but don't get your hopes up about anything working out between you. and if you feel like you can't handle the heartache again, I wouldn't reply. but it's all up to you and what you think feels right.

• I want to respond because I feel like she wana to talk and there's a lot wanna talk about but I'm not sure. I was pretty emotional when I got the text cause honestly she all that's been on my mind since the breakup and I've tried everything to try to forget about her

• then I would text her back and see what she has to say and where it goes. maybe you guys can talk and maybe slowly start working things out if it seems she is interested in doing so. but at the very least maybe you can get some kind of closure by talking to her? I don't see the harm in it either way.

• I just don't know how to take it. I think I'm going to let it sit for a few days and maybe talk it over with a frien of mine who I go to to deal with this stuff then make up my mind

• Nah, no need to respond. Unless she didn't apologize earlier when you both broke up, this extra apology really isn't needed.

Just ignore it. < If you can.

• Yea she said it before after she blew up at me when we broke up. What's with the extra apology one month later then?

• I still recommend putting it aside, not contacting her and move on with your life. You don't want the hurt to linger, please.

• I just wanna know why she is saying this one month later I'm sick of everyone else's anwsers

What Guys Said 0