Girls little help here?

If a guy who you liked asked you if you wanted to hook p would you do it just to get close to him? or would you reject the idea because you wanted a long term relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. If I am friends with the guy and we hang out regularly and I know it will be awkward then yes. I say this because we'd have to talk about it at some point and I might get lucky. If I hardly know the guy and he just wants a quick bang-bang-bye, then hell no.

What Girls Said 7

• Depends on the girl doesn't it?

Personally casual sexual encounters are a big no no in my book. Even a kiss isn't something I'd do casually so I don't know what your expecting, I would hope most girls would turn down such an offer.

• It depends on if I know him well enough, I wouldn't just get with anyone. Or who knows, maybe I just find him attractive and just want to have fun. Depends on how I feel about him. It would be wrong to just get with him and then expect some sort of long term relationship, but that might be possible, who knows. I just wouldn't do it and expect something.

• I wouldn't reject the idea because I want a long term relationship but I wouldn't hook up with the guy just because I like him.

• I would because I want nothing serious

• It would be ideal to wait, but in all honesty if I liked him I wOuld just jump at that opportunity, and hope for him to wanna be in a relationship

• No and the reasoning behind it is not because of a long term relationship.

• I would wait until we were already in a relationship before hooking up.

What Guys Said 0