Girls is it more sexy when a guy acts like he doesn't care?

Girls is it more sexy when a guy acts like he doesn't care and sort of ignores you? Rather than being all over you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what stage. If he's intrigued/interested in the beginning but non-clingy, it shows he's independent. When the relationship deepens, then lots of affection and stuff is great. That's just me though.

It's just a huge turnoff when a guy acts like you're engaged when you've been dating for a week.

"It was like fate when we met" on day 7 of dating? Eek, stifling! Run away!

What Girls Said 7

• personally I can't stand it when a guy plays games and acts like he doesn't care. I like it when guys actually show they are interested and that they are trying to pursue me. but everyone is different.

• Guys really need to understand that there are more than opposite extremes. To me and probably to most girls neither option sounds appealing. Most girls want a guy who will be good to them without being needy.

• Depends on the girl. But most girls don't like the head games, be direct and up front, with the occasional all over.

• Neither. I like guys who are direct and upfront with me, don't cater to me but treat me like a person, and are smart enough to judge when they are starting to bother me with the speed, or aggressiveness of their approach. It is not that hard to figure out either. I usually pull back while remaining polite to him and ignore the advance, thus allowing the guy to handle my wish how he sees fit, without feeling rejected or embarrassed.

• Neither is attractive.

• Personaly I think most girls like it when your more strait forward I hate it when guys ignore me it annoys me. Id rather he be strait forward and flirt with me

• its better when they're all over us <3 its cute :)

What Guys Said 4

• all girls will say its not sexy and they want the guy to be all over them .. but when it comes to real life they will ignore the guy that's obviously interested in them and keep tracking the one ignoring them .. that's ironic part "Girls don't know what they want" .. their minds just drive them .. any girl wanna discuss this further ?

• unfortuneately it is

• yea it really pisses me off

• Yeah pretty much.