How come girls never reply on dating sites?

never hear of common courtesy? maybe at least tell the guy you're not interested it's not that hard

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand that probably sucks but it's not always like that. Me for instance, I get a lot of messages that there are just too many to reply to, and then it get's complicated when you are getting involved with so many people, and now I am getting close with one guy so I don't reply to the messages anymore :) Good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• i don't know much about dating sites. but unfortunately it's just the harsh and cruel way of saying they aren't interested...

• so I

Ive messaged over 40 girls and none are interested...?

• it's possible or maybe they haven't seen the message yet?

• Sometimes they just don't want to hurt people.

What Guys Said 2

• Tell me about it. They all want "good looking" "hung" "employed" "no kids" and worst of all, "single"...

seriously, it is because they are lazy and think that they are better then you and that by replying you will either stalk them or have their email address.

Dating sites are good and have their place but people do not realize that they also allow potential mates to be passed by.

What if you do not take pictures well. You could be drop dead gorgeous and the picture looks crappy. Not your fault. Yet she thinks you are fugly and doesn't reply. Oh well, her loss.

Men do it too though!

• You don't meet their standards so they don't message you. They're likely receiving too many e-mails to even bother responding to all of them out of "courtesy".