I don't think he's looking just for sex, but what do you think?

OK so I'm a virgin. My boyfriend isn't and yes we have talked about having sex, but one time he admitted to me that he didn't think I would, but that he was fine with that. He said If we don't have sex, we don't have sex. He didn't sound mad or anything, but he also didn't sound elated and I can understand that. I don't think most boys would act that way though. So I think that's good. Some of my friends have gotten dumped because they admitted to their boyfriends that they didn't want to have sex. We talk almost everyday and we get on ooVoo. He always says the nicest things about my personality and my body. I don't think he just wants sex, but what do you guys think?

Well I did tell my boyfriend that I don't think I want to have sex, and he said its fine. We are happily still together! lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's hard to tell. Some guys are patient and will try and wear down a girl until they give in. Just let him know it's not going to happen. If a guy stays with you knowing you won't have sex, then yeah he likes you. But if he dumps you, then he never liked you, he just wanted in your pants. A real guy will like you for who you are, not because of your vagina.

What Guys Said 2

• EVERY guy wants sex, but he seems nice enough to tell you that if you don't want to, then that's OK. Bear in mind that he would most probably wank himself stupid after making out with you...

• I don't think he's looking just for sex, but what do you think? I think he certainly does, but is fine without like he said.

What Girls Said 1

• What's ooVoo?

• Its just like Skype.

• Thank you for taking the time to reply. I will let him know. :)

• Yw. :)