What does it mean when a guy says these things?

So me and this guy have been talking and he always gives me kissing faces , says he loves me , call's me his "little girl , and he calls me amazing , beautiful etc.. So I wanna know if he's into I know these are all the signs he's into me but I saw on Twitter the other day he said to another girl I like you , so I don't know if he plays around on girls hearts or is he really into me . Please help , thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's single and doesn't have any attachment to anybody. If you guys had at least dated, then I would have thought otherwise, but right now, you guys are nothing it seems, so he has the right to do whatever he wants. He's not restricted to any one girl. I'd say if he hasn't made a move, move on.

BTW, I'm not saying it's OK to play with girls hearts, but it's not his fault if girls fall for him. Hell, I just talk normally to girls that I'm not into and they just seem to fall for me. So in his eyes, he might just be acting his normal self.

So from another guy, these might be signs that he'd be into you, from this guy, maybe not so much.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't respect any guy that twitters about their personal lives. Leave twitter to corporations and celebrities.

• He tells you he loves you and another girl he likes her... He could very well actually like you, but he seems like an asshat.

• if he said that to another girl, he's trying to play you

What Girls Said 1