Do men appreciate the women the stuck by them or think they are stupid for doing so?

When a good man starts to turn into something other than what he stood for. Or when he comes upon hard times and makes dramatic lifestyle changes. After a woman has been in a relationship with you for numerous years with you being the better version of you, do you appreciate, care and respect the woman that still stands by you when things change, or do you secretly think he's stupid and desperate for still being with you?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Does he love and respect you and treat you right? If so then he'll appreciate what you have done for him. But if he has not been treating you the best and we women know when we are making excuses for a man or not, then he'll think you're dumb for sticking by him and putting up with his crap. I'm trying to understand what you mean, but never stick out through bad treatment wishing on a star that one day things will get better because you're doing yourself a disservice. When a guy isn't treating you right just leave. He'll come back begging and apologizing anyway and then you can decide if he's worth it or not

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Yes they do appreciate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is something to be appreciated because most of you girls will not do that anymore. Once it gets to those hard times, y'all are out.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• i think a real man would appriciate you and see you as a keeper because not a lot of woman/girls put up with bullsh*t that guys put woman/girls through,but if he is immature he might take you for granted and see you as stupid.but when you finally get the guts to leave him he might start realizing how good you were because you took a lot from him.

0|0
    0|0