Do you think that my mom would pay for me to use match.com? I want to ask her but I'm scared?

So I decided that I literally will not be able to move on from my other guy until I meet a new one, it's been 3 weeks and I haven't met anyone and I just miss him more than anything in life like I literally can't handle it. I don't know how I am going to function in school in like a week because I can't focus on anything but how much I miss him and how sad I am and how much I want to contact him and be with him. So I decided that since again I can't meet anyone because club guys just want to hook up and there is nothing to do in my town so there is no places I want to go and no guys to meet. And I just have no real interests except finishing school and meeting a guy to date and be with so I decided to maybe try a paying website because those people are more legit right? Only thing is I REALLY don't want to pay, so I figured my mom would. She hates seeing how sad I have been lately over this guy so I know she would do it but should I ask her? What if she says no? I just want to be in a relationship, she should try to help me so I won't be sad anymore. I'm 21 but I don't work or anything (because my parents want me to focus on school) I will get a job though soon when I graduate in May BUT hopefully by then I will be in a relationship. I just feel like my mom should do this for me so I can be happy. I am going to be miserable until I move on and I can't move on if I don't meet anyone. mean I don't live on campus or anything so there is no way for me to meet a ton of people. I just go to class and go home, and I am involved in some groups but they are mostly groups with girls and I don't know I have a hard time making friends with girls. I would just rather have a boyfriend that I can devote all my time and energy in you know?

I'm 21

Most Helpful Guy

• Three weeks? No one yet? Start packing you are moving in to a convent.

Get real in the grand scheme of things three weeks ain't a thing. Have you mother pay? God help us. You are 18! Why should she pay? Go to church, volunteer at the local dog shelter or food bank or your church. Feel good about yourself while also connecting with other people and NETWORKING. Get some money walk to the nearest supermarket or walmart type store even cvs and buy yourself a PREPAID card and do it that way. Financially she should not have to foot the cost of you hooking up with someone (sexually or not).

Get out and meet people. Also the people on the web always lie, hell I am 6'3 built like Sylvester Stallone and as rich as Bill Gates. I am a virgin, hate smokers and drinkers and looking to get married. Blond hair and blue eyes. Own a Porsche and Lamborghini. Wanna meet?

Seriously though, focus on school, donate some time and meet people (friends or romantic) the OLD FASHIONED way, by putting yourself out there. The computer is a helpful device, a tool even. Yet it is not the ultimate tool or best in the shed. You brain is better and faster, should you not use that instead to meet someone. I doubt the man of your dreams is sitting at his computer waiting for a lonely-hearts email notice telling him that you have arrived. Get out there and go find him, or at least have fun looking...

Sorry if I come across as mean, just tired of people thinking that "on-line" can solve their woes when usually that is why they have them. Kids that are to cheap to spend their own money or expect parents to do everything for them. 3 weeks in between partners (sexually or not) is not all that long. Between my wife and the girl before her - it was like 6 years. I dated casually but nothing else met my wife and that my friend is where my life truly began.

Good luck

• Ok but I am 21 I don't have forever I want to get married and have babies. Literally like I am 21 say I meet someone tomorrow I will have to date for a year or 2 (23 years old) get engaged (24 years old) and get married. Then start trying to have a baby which could take a long time or a short time.

What Guys Said 2

• She shouldn't have to pay for that.

• There's no rush in life man, just live in the now. Don't worry about the future

What Girls Said 2

• Oh dear goodness cry me a river. I'm 30 and guess what I still want to get married and have babies and my years are shorter than yours. You are young still. As for three weeks and being this sad you may need to be on a antidepressant short term not that I am condoning it. And as for having to be in a relationship if being in one is the only way you are happy you need to not date. A relationship only works if two whole people that can function independently are together. Not being happy without someone else means you need to grow up and become your own person. Lastly three weeks is not that long. Epveryone moves at their own pace. Once I didn't even look at a guy for 9 months after a particulary heinous breakup. Give it time or you will jumpp into something you don't want.

• this is pathetic.

get a job.