Why would a guy who is in his prime/youth want a serious relationship?

Men are always checking out women and fantasize about being with many women, so what would make a young guy look for a girlfriend? Is there any reason behind why a guy wouldn't be playing the field while he still can?

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• A) he's ethically against casual sex

B) he wants love and intimacy

And/or

C) most guys don't play the field very successfully. Where casual sex is the norm, the most desired guys can basically hook up with all the moderately to highly desireable women.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• everyone is searching for love, everyone is different. perhaps he can shun all the player temptation & tendencies and believes in true love.. remember guys like these are hard to find

0|0
    0|0
  • Because not all of us are players

0|0
    0|0
    • What is your thought process behind that? Do you not have those urges

• Personally, I don't see sleeping with as my chicks as I can as having any real value to me. In fact, I eventually discovered that I find emotionless sex really unarousing. Because of certain circumstances when I was younger, I was forced to grow up extremely quickly. I guess I must've skipped that stage; I can't say I regret it though, because I found the girl of my dreams.

• Either they were raised to seek out genuine relationships and frown upon too much promiscuity, or they have a lack of options so it won't matter anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I have little desire to be promiscuous. Yes, some of us exist.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe because girls tend not to put out for strangers?

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish the urge was never there. the urge is the scourge, lots of heartbreak.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um maybe because he really feels strongly for her?...

0|0
    0|0
  • Believe it or not, some of us figure out by a relatively early age that women are all basically the same below the neck, and so we start looking for one that we can really get along with.

0|0
    0|0
    • if they're all basically the same, then why wouldn't you 'basically' get along the same, with any/ all of them.

• Go back and read the sentence again. This time, do not STOP when you get to the word "same".

What Girls Said 2

• fantasizing abut women-just like fantasizing bout guys-has nothing to do with being with a particular woman, any more than it has to do with being a particular guy.

some men, just like some women, want a relationship. regardless of fantasy. sometimes in light of fantasy. some men, jut like some women, specifically _dont_ want a relationship.

youd have to ask each person. there's definitely no such thing as all of any group not wanting, or wanting anything. Due to unnecessary generalizating-this question is irritating.

0|0
    0|0
  • The few times I've seen this happen, is when he found the right girl. :)

0|0
    0|0