Guys, when do you see your girl as relationship material?

***serious relationship***

on the 4th date? when you start investing more money on your dates, talk with her about more serious stuff about yourself...?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes about talking about serious stuff but no about investing more money on dates.

Actually - I really like this one good trick, when you can *really* tell whether the girl is or is not girlfriend/relationship material.

First take her somewhere nice, doesn't exactly need to be 5-star restaurant but still something nice and kinda costly.

...and on the second date take her to Burger King or McDonalds! If she's pissed & running away - then let her, as all what she was looking for is what's in your pants and that's your wallet!

...if she enjoys it same good as the previous date - keep her, as she's wanting to be with you for you not for your money.

What Guys Said 4

• when there is an equal reciprocating of communication from both sides where she confident and sees a strong future between both of us. when she starts opening about herself, when she talks about her deep inner goals, desire, etc. to summarize in short.. when she definitely and really close & comfortable with you :-)

• Well if I asked her out to begin with than there is that possibility...if we have 4 or 6 dates then I probably know that I have a gf...but it is when I know that we are personality & sexually compatible that I know I have a long term relationship and possibly a wife..(:(:(:

• Yes, time reveals all. The real person comes out and you should then know the material you have chosen

• i see them as relationship material very soon.

What Girls Said 0