How do you feel when your partner won't stop talking about their ex?

my ex gets girls by complaining about the ex before her, wtf? he seems to have a good game, but after a month or two it just got annoying.

Most Helpful Guy

• there are two notable types of stars: red stars and blue stars. The red stars burn (relatively) cold, and because of that they last trillions of years. Blue stars, however burn much hotter, but because of that they only tend to last a few billion years.

For some guys, the ideal is to have many short sexual relationships, as opposed to a few long ones. He found a way to be a blue star that works. Not many guys can claim this.

What Guys Said 5

• LOL I'd find it annoying if they talked about him non-stop. I'd think they haven't really moved on.

• Yeah that would get old real fast..I would think he could find something more interesting to discuss...or maybe he needs to get a life...o.O

• Id leave them.

• You are too old to be worrying about how your x boyfriend gets girls.

• whys that? it's still a fresh wound.

• wise words, thank you very much. your right. I am trying my hardest

• Good. Keep your head up as you are a good person.

• i'd get pissed off with that.

What Girls Said 3

• That's a very inconsiderate thing to do, I would feel like there'd be no sense to even be in a relationship with them, they're still living in the pass...

• Now it's a redflag when I'm getting to know someone. In the past I ignored it, but it would still always be hurtful to know that she still had that much influence over him to constantly be on his mind (good or bad)

• I'd dump him