Girl is angry and won't speak to me.

So there's this girl I've been seeing for the past 4 months and things have been great. Recently we've been fighting a bit because she has been spending a lot more time with her other friends then me. Now I admit there's a bit of jealousy there and that I started most of the arguments. Now 2 days ago I got her car fixed by a friend of mine because he charged 100 instead of the 1000 a body shop would and we are both pretty broke. Problem is the car came back almost back to new except one small problem. Now I asked her to hangout on Friday then Saturday both days she said she would rather see her friends. I said back that I feel I should see her one of those days because I Haven't seen her in a week and after getting her car fixed and the other things I do for her that I deserve to see her. She asks what do I do for her and I name a few things. She angrily says back "whoa don't throw that in my face" "don't do those things for me anymore" since then she won't talk to me and if I text her I get responses that I made a huge mistake and that she was tired of my jealousy.

My question is how can I show her that I truly am sorry and convince her to talk to me again?

Most Helpful Girl

• She sounds like she used that as some sort of excuse, as though she waited for it to build up! I don't know sounds strange, the best thing to do is see your friends and make out that you're busy just like she's doing. Don't make as much time for her or see her whenever she wants to see you, it has to work in both favours! I think you just need to play it cool for a while and make her realize what she's missing because obviously she thinks she can run to you whenever and you'll be there! After what you've done for her she seems to be acting in a way that has no explanation, give her space and time to come round and realise! :)

What Girls Said 1

• You've said you're sorry, now just let it go. She gets the message. Just wait for her to accept it and don't push her. In the meantime, make yourself busy. Go out, have fun, do things without her, etc. If you're ALWAYS available for her, it's hard for her to respect you. I guarantee that if you start doing things without her and be unavailable if she asks to hang out, she'll want you more. Girls are dumb like that. :P

What Guys Said 2

• That's why even a little jealousy is often not good. I'm gonna have to think she was looking for an out and that she took it.

Don't know if you can get her talking to you again. Just chalk this up as a learning experience. We've all been there.

• No need talking to angry cats. Wait until they cool off. Easier to stay alive that way.