Girls, if your good friend said he wanted to hook up with you how would you feel?

So if your good friend said he wanted to hook up with you how would you feel? What if you had feeling for them and they asked you? Also how would you respond to them in both situations?

What Girls Said 2

• if we were 'good' friends, & we wanted each other, wed be in a relationship.

if I am good friends with u, ud know I want u. if I dd. so chances r, I see you as a friend.

i wouldn't be upset. I've had friends say they were interested in sex.. iam not. but I don't hold it against them.

if I liked a guy & he didn't say he wanted to be with me but did say he wanted sex. no way in hell would I f*** him.

if I didn't 'like' him, I could, without caring much, except I'm not interested in sex with guys I don't 'like;.

• if I had feelings for him and he only wanted to hook up I would not be happy.

i would only be happy if he liked me and wanted a relationship and I would not hook up with him before that point.

if he just wanted sex with me and I liked him that's honestly just going to hurt me, not a fun situation, I've fooled myself that way before.

What Guys Said 0