Ladies: Your thong hangs out. Do you know? Do you care

See question.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah, usually I would know. I would care. I would only like my boyfriend to see. I'm just tha tway I guess.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes I know when my thong is hanging out and I right awayyy ! I care because it looks kind of trashy and very 2001 and somebody should tell me right away if it is sticking out

• I just think it's slutty, if I don't know, then someone would tell me.

Do I care? If I'm at home, not really, in public, yes.

• Yes I would know because I'm really self-conscious about underwear showing and I'm forever pulling my pants up to make sure my knickers don't show. Some girls still show their thong on purpose because they think it makes them look sexy when in fact it makes them look slutty.

• Usually I can tell but sometimes I can't. Usually I don't care however I will pull up my pants if I know it's showing

• OMG. if it is...please tell me. I really do not mean to be a slut...and no one has told me yet, including my best friend, so I'm guessing it hasn't happened...but who knows :O

• oh man. I have like a phobia of my underwear showing. I'm always pulling down my shirt when I'm sitting down/bending over. but YES, you can definitely tell if it's showing.

• Most of the time I do not realize it is showing until someone lets me know. Yes I do care that it is out but I don't do it on purpose.

• Yea I can feel if my thong is hanging out and I quickly correct the problem. I think it is gross when I see other girls thongs hanging out.

What Guys Said 2

• Females do this to let you know they are available. This beautiful girl back in college had a fiance where I knew both pretty well. She always dressed classy we always had dinner together but you could see her black thong at the top of her pants.

What do you think that means? It was widely known when she went out she slept with other guys. Unfortunately that caught up with her in a wonderful horrific manner that I am so glad I never got involved in. Many baseball bats, golf clubs, and court orders and degrees withheld later, the lesson learned is it starts trouble.

• lol it totally gives the slut feel if a girls thong hangs out. if you know it or not.

thats just the way we see it :/