What is your most romantic places to kiss?

my most romantic places to kiss would be on a beach while the sun is about to go down!, kissing in water! like a pool or a lake,kissing in the rain! and at night on a balcony when the moon and the stars are out:)! what about you what are your most romantic places to kiss?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• best place to kiss is definitely under the moon light near a lake or ocean, the reflection of the moonlight and stars is just amazing

• On a date with the lights dim, candles around us and a red rose on the middle of the table. That would be my most romantic spot to kiss a girl.

• The roof of my building, On a bench overlooking the skyline along the river, In a field under the stars, under a rainbow, and my favorite place of all; The Highline Park in NYC.

• Now let me just state that I don't believe in love, but a while back whilst doing some Star Trek roleplay online with my character Captain Wallace Lestrade, I was asked what his fantasy for the Holo-Deck would be. His fantasy would be this: An endless field of grass, with a small hill and tree in the centre. Under the shade, he would rest his head on the lap of the woman he loves, and just rest (The characters wife is dead, so it would be a hologram :P)

• Local pond was the most "romantic."

Went for a quick visit.

locked out of car.

chilled for hours before someone could run out keys

• The side of the neck.

• the most romantic place to kiss my girlfriend is between her legs

• Under the mistletoe...(:(:(:

• in her pants ;p

What Girls Said 5

• In a park while it's snowing. :)

• Anywhere :) If you're with someone you love every kiss is a fairy tale ending kind of kiss. To me, it doesn't matter where you kiss if you're with someone you love. If I had to pick one however, I would say, unfortunately the most cliche answer, the beach at night. ;)

• 1.by a river

2.at the movies

3.at the park

• out of the ones you picked I think by a river would be the best one. like on a bridge by a river ha ha its nice.

• A place on my body that I like to be kissed is my lower neck. A romantic place to kiss is on a beach or in the rain.

• Somewhere on a hill, where you can see the whole city at night...

• Have we met? haha

• Haha yh I think so :D Sorry, I haven't read the previous comments and wasn't aware that I posted the same place as you did :D

• haha! maybe you guys met there and didn't know it