I'm having a guy friend problem!

So I have a boyfriend... but I'm really into his best friend. we hang out all the time and my friend think he likes me but I can't tell and I don't want to leave my guy to try with him if I'm reading into it wrong.. I just want him to make a move or something so I know what to do! if we hang out almost everyday most of the time just us and were both comfortable is that enough to go on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Read the first sentence.

You answered your own question.

Leave your boyfriend. Try your luck with the other friend.

What Guys Said 2

• i hate to say this but actually you are cheating on your boyfriend , since you are into sm1 else just leave the poor guy since your emotions are not genuin and try you are luck away from him instead of breaking his heart with his friend .

• is that enough to go on? I don't think so...

What Girls Said 1

• how do you feel about your boyfriend? If you love him then do not go there with the best friend, because you will be breaking up a friendship. And this guy friend should know his loyalty to his best friend too, try and reverse the situation, and see how you would feel. Could you cheat?